BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
*coughdonkeykongcountryreturnscough*

I never dug Donkey Kong Country myself, so I don't really care about that.

Mighty wrote:
*coughgoldeneye007remakecough*

I heard about this, and after a bit of reading, I'm not really interested. Remaking a old Bond movie-to-game, then make it more like the modern Bond movies (Why is it the Daniel Craig Bond instead of the Pierce Broadman Bond?) is just silly. Why bother remaking it then if it isn't going to be like the source material in the first place?

Mighty wrote:
*coughmonsterhuntertricough*

I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself on this, but I'm not interested in this type of game.

Mighty wrote:
*coughdidyouwatchE3fornintendoatallperiod?cough*

I don't follow E3 cause I don't really care about the video game industry that much anymore. Why would I watch the E3 presentation for a company that has been letting me down for the past 2-3 years for anyway? That's just nonsense.

Mighty wrote:
And yet you already mention Kirby's Epic Yarn, despite what your last sentence said. THINK before you contridict yourself like that.

What I wrote:
I'm kind of interested in Epic Yarn myself. I guess I'll just have to play it myself and see for myself.

As for the current generation, I think Sony's doing the best. I'm still buying games for the PS3 and PSP while I don't even buy anything for the Wii and DS anymore. Haven't heard of many good games from Nintendo's part lately either.

I don't see a contradiction. Or are you seriously going to insist that because I said I was interested in one game from Nintendo, then said I haven't heard of many good games from Nintendo's part is a contradiction?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1227s
Index - Back to Top