Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#58  Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Having watched 3-4 eps of most of my current shows my current favorites are as follows....

My little sister can't be this cute!
This show has been great so far but it still feels very fragile, like it could fall apart on me at anytime. I'm hoping it doesn't turn in a bad direction or resorts to a daily antics situation. Just when it look like everything has been resolved a new issue arises. Again I hope it stays interesting.

Yet the Town Turns
This show has been great. totally different from what I was expecting. Very funny but a little weird and out there, typical of many SHAFT shows. The main character is the best. She's a real treat to watch.

Invasion! Squid Girl
This is a nice slice o life comedy show and I'm 90% sure that by the end nothing will have changed from the current situation. lol.

As for the rest, Arakawa is more of the same, I'm enjoying it.

Amagami SS has been doing pretty well.

MM! is my mediocre "Ugh... Why am I still watching this?" show of the season. Funny enough MM! seemed like it was gonna be predictable with all its stereotype characters but now it's going all over the place with weird plot twists that often don't make much sense.

I've been downloading Index 2 and Yosuga no Sora but I'm still sitting on them and haven't watched any yet.

I watched 1 ep of Panty and Stocking and I'm probably gonna sit on that for awhile too. So ridiculous, but it was pretty funny. Gainax amazes me lately. Maybe I'll watch it in 2 sittings at the half way point and the end. Haven't decided yet.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1364s
Index - Back to Top