BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Kirby's Epic Yarn came out a week or so ago, and I wasn't a bit excited about it. They seemed to have gone too far and ruined the fun of the gameplay, so to me it's yet another disappointing title on the Wii. As a long time and dedicated Kirby fan, I really don't like what I just saw out of this game.

Too bad, I found Kirby's Epic Yarn to be a fantastic game, not at all your standard Kirby game, but still a fantastic game. Controls were good, level design was good, it did lack any hint of difficulty though, even for a kirby game (you can't actually die... ever), at least until you start trying to perfectly complete it.

As for nintendo and the past few years, to be completely honest I think they've been doing better then anyone else has. The entire gaming industry has been quite the disappointment since the dreamcast era. All anyone seems to do these days is do slightly more polished versions of the same old game with gimmicks that aren't exactly new either. Halo Reach, Tribes Duke Nukem 3D called and wants their jetpack back. At least with nintendo I'm seeing minor specs of what appears to be innovation in level design. Or perhaps it's just cause I prefer platformers... who knows.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1300s
Index - Back to Top