BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
There's so many games nowdays that are really disappointing to me. While there's still awesome new games out there, a lot of the older games that are popular seem to be taking bad directions (not in all cases, but in far too many) I'd be here forever if I brought up every single one lol. >.<

But....I'm really disappointed with Nintendo right now. Kirby's Epic Yarn came out a week or so ago, and I wasn't a bit excited about it. They seemed to have gone too far and ruined the fun of the gameplay, so to me it's yet another disappointing title on the Wii. As a long time and dedicated Kirby fan, I really don't like what I just saw out of this game. To be completely honest, I feel as if Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the only decent game that came out for the Wii this year, and it could be easily argued that there wasn't even the need for a sequel. Nintendo has had a couple week years in a row, and I've pretty much lost interest in a lot of their newer stuff.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1184s
Index - Back to Top