BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Wow, this might just be the end for videogames for me if even Konami and Capcom can't make a good game for their fans. Those were two of the few remaining companies doing anything decent in recent years.

Well there's still plenty of old stuff out there I want, and I'm sure Nippon Icchi and Atlus USA, along with a couple other niche companies will continue to release a few more good games for me in the next few years at least. Hell even Sega still releases something that interests me once or twice a year. Oh! and Namco too if they can pump out a few more good Tales of games and maybe one more awesome Soul Calibur game i think I'll be satisfied and have enough good games for me to play for the rest of my life.

ha ha ha,
I laugh but it's so sad....

No kidding. As a fan of some of the franchises Capcom and Konami produce, it's pretty sad to see two of my most favorite franchises being butchered like this and the companies just don't give a shit about the fan's feelings or reactions. You would think they would cater to them more, seeing as they are the core audience. I'm really hoping both of these attempts to Westernize Japanese games fail hardcore if only so it proves a point; that you don't need to Westernize games to make them good.

Hopefully, Japan will get over their low self-esteem issue and get back to doing what they do best, making good games. Although at this point, this doesn't seem very likely.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1596s
Index - Back to Top