Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#55  Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't gone through the list of fall season animes yet, and I normally don't until around a month after they all start coming out. By doing this I have multiple episodes to watch of each series that I try out, so I can judge wether I want to continue watching it or not all at once.

Will of course automatically be watching any sequels for shows seen from prior seasons, letter bee and arakawa are ones I'm aware of currently for fall.

I'm caught up on the animes from the summer season now, the anime Shiki got interesting. The first 5-6 episodes weren't so good, but it started getting good after that. Picked up Fairy Tail and Mitsudomoe, both quite good. Fairy tail was made by the apprentice of the person that made one piece, though on the grand scale it can't compare to one piece. The first few episodes are generic, but once you get past them it starts getting better.

The most hilarious scene in mitsudomoe imo, has to be the whole urine event that happened in the second episode- that kept me laughing. My favorite comedy from this season would still have to be seitokai yakuindomo, which went about it's comedy in a more calm and realistic manner. Mitsudomoes art style was a bit odd, but I got used to it right away- none the less quite a funny anime.

K-ON!! ended nicely, the manga and the anime both ended together. Though I'd of prefered they just left off with the ending, so that it would of kept the nice finished feeling to it. Not doing 3 extra episodes, and a movie afterwards. All original content or recaps since they have no material left to work with, that's the kind of thing that should be done before the series ends if they're going to.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1370s
Index - Back to Top