Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#54  Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Yo doods!

~New season on the horizon~

What are we gonna be watching?

My final list of shows I'm gonna try out.

My Little sister cant be this cute - Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Yet the town turns - Soredemo machi wa mawatteiru
Kuragahime
Yosuga no Sora
invasion squid girl - shinryaku! Ika Musume

I may pick some of these up too, if I'm feeling up to so much stuff at once...If not I may check them out when they're done.

bakuman
arakawa 2
index 2
MM!

As for recent stuff I've finished Mitsudomoe and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Mitsudomoe was a riot can't wait for next season in the winter.

Maid-Sama was an enjoyable show as an episodic comedy, but as a romance was unsatisfactory to say the least. Either way I enjoyed it but it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Went back and watched Potemayo finally. This was a show I stalled back in 2007 when it was airing. Pretty awesome. Very funny and very moe. I'm partially glad I didn't watch it all back in the day cause I think I've developed more of an appreciation for these types of shows in recent years. It's cute looking but the humor is kinda dark and twisted though. The characters and the voice cast are great and the art style is nice. It has those lovely gradient hairstyles. Not sure if anyone's a fan of the moeblobs but this title has a little more to it then that. More of the show's charm is in it's dark humor then the cuteness but it has a lot of both.

I also watched my Moeyo Ken dvds. Silly show but enjoyable if you don't take it seriously. I liked the cast and staff. Original Creator was Ouji Hiroi, the guy that did Sakura Taisen an old favorite show of mine and the original character sketches were by Rumiko Takahashi who's pretty well known for Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha among others.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1354s
Index - Back to Top