Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a YouTube video
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shame that I nearly forgot about this topic. I was expecting it to be more popular for some reason.

Here's some new stuff that I found on YouTube.

Here's a scene from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya with Phoenix Wright music in the background. The first time I saw this scene in the anime, I didn't play any of the Ace Attorney games so I had no idea that the whole scene was a parody of the games. Now that I've played some of the games though, I find this scene to be a lot funnier. The addition of Phoenix Wright music makes it more laughable. You may not find it to be as humorous if you haven't played any of the games before, though.

Here's a pretty awesome gameplay video from Resident Evil 5. These two guys fight and defeat Wesker on Veteran difficulty (the "Hard" difficulty of the game) using just a bunch of flash grenades, rotten eggs, and melee attacks while taking no damage.

The last video I'll put up for you guys is a gameplay video of the Mario fangame; Normal Super Mario Bros. 3. Basically, the whole game looks incredibly trippy as if the main character was on drugs. Looks pretty difficult and amusing at the same time.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1321s
Index - Back to Top