Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#23  Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
Still waiting for a reason. Listen, I have my own interests far different from what everyone else believes. You giving me reasons to like what you guys are interested is why I'm like the way I am because you disregard my reasons as well for no reason what so ever. So basically right now we're both even.
Edit: And Reg what's with the creepy avatar? o-o

Huh? I'm not trying to make you believe anything dood. We're just disagreeing with you.

The only time I recall giving you reasons for why I liked something was that topic where you asked for recommendations since you said you were buying a system at some point. You dismissed them all with a lack of interest so i called it a day. I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it, I also don't plan to offer you my opinion on anything ever again, since you're obviously not interested in anything we have to say. *shrug*

You're waiting for some reasons? Good luck finding them cause this is apparently not where you're gonna find them.

Also since people seem to comment on this avatar so much I think I'm just gonna keep it longer. Ho ho ho! Oh and my avatar is a character from an anime I'm currently watching called Mitsudomoe. I like the character and that's why I'm using it if you indeed asked me cause you actually wanted to know...

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1553s
Index - Back to Top