Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#22  Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
What are you talking about? None of us really care what you like or don't like. Nor does your claims for what games we like even match half of our opinions. Play what you want, it's the gamers choice. I've not disregarded your reasons any reasons so far, not the sane ones at least (I've disregarded claims of 1000 hour game plays, as that's just an unrealistic claim. When people say how much gameplay a game has, they usually at most mean until the game stops providing new content, as in (for rpgs), after the main story ends, and any bonus challenges end. You are very clearly listing a challenge gameplay type for gameplay hours, "collecting them all" isn't a part of normal pokemon gameplay, just an currently rarely used extra, adding leveling them all to 100 is rediculous. You're not planning on doing that, and you won't do that, so you won't even play it that long yourself. I clearly have a reason for disregarding that claim, and I have a reason for disregarding any claim I actually disregarded, but honestly, I don't care what games you like. I don't like arguments about "this game is > that" it's all opinion based and it's all relative. I will play the games I find fun because I find them fun. There is no reason for me to have to argue my gameplay tastes against someone with completely different gameplay tastes. Your gameplay tastes and mine are completely different, I do not like any games that feel like work (ironically I like work sims, but that's beside the point, harvest moon, recettear and that like). I get bored pretty quickly with repetitive actions that I don't feel stand on their own, and currently I don't even have the time for them. Monster Hunter is too time consuming/grindy for me, and doesn't have much for making me want to continue, the boss fights are fun and all, but I'd rather they be attached to a game that wasn't about collecting. Pokemon I will probably play, it's short, and doesn't require much effort, and actually sits higher up on my RPG list. Doesn't mean I should have to listen to unrealistic claims.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1490s
Index - Back to Top