Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#18  Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Jesus, Mighty...

Nobody said anything about Pokemon being childish.

Nobody said anything about Pokemon sucking compared to some other unrelated title.

Nobody said anything bad about Pokemon at all.

You're going on about all this stuff that doesn't mean anything in this discussion. What does Final Fantasy or Grand Theft Auto have anything to do with this discussion? Who cares about either one here?

All fireball said is that he fails to see how "1000+ hours of gameplay" is a selling point for a game, using his experiences and knowledge to back up his claim. All I said is that Famitsu's creditability is questionable at best, with some evidence to back up my claim. You don't agree? Fine. Just don't blow things out of proportion and putting words into people's mouths.

Again, nobody said anything about Pokemon being a crappy game or anything like that. Chill out. Ignoring what other people say and going completely overboard with something isn't going to help your cause. At all.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1281s
Index - Back to Top