Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#17  Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
We're you even responding to me. You didn't respond to what I said at all. You mentioned some nice tidbits about game series's that I think are completely overrated, something about the games being kiddy, which no one here cares about, and soforth. Then you said nothing to substantiate your claim, other then that I was "underestimating the replay value". Here's a secret, replay value isn't normally tabulated into "gameplay hours". I can beat every level of Mario 3 in a few hours (4?), I've done it a great number of times. It does not have 100 hours of gameplay cause I've beaten it 25 times in my life, instead it has 4 hours of really good gameplay. Completionism with no new content does not more gameplay add, every game has had completionist challenges, it's not like it's anything new. I will not play this game for a thousand hours, I am not underestimating anything, it isn't good enough for that amount of time, and it will lack content for that amount of time (I've never played a game that warranted 1000 hours). It is a pokemon game, it will be a pokemon game. New and improved perhaps, but the base game is very much the same.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1813s
Index - Back to Top