Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh so this is what this topic is about. I thought this was a bunch of fanboys talking about Pokemon and so I ignored it but it turns out it is actually a really amusing debate. Oh how I miss those on Keeper Klan :cry:  (Except this one is pointless really :P)

Lol Mighty, your last post is just... amusing in so many ways. You're just going off on all these things, your mind jumping from conclusions rapidly, and also, ignoring things isn't good for debates. It actually is making you look quite foolish, to be honest. Especially since you're admitting it, and in a rather amusing way.

I'm sorry, I sound like a bit of an ass, don't I? :P Ah well, it is just that I LOVE watching debates and arguements go back and forth, especially when they're as amusing as this. I'm not really saying anything against most of you, for that part of it. It is just that Mighty is amusing me like no other ;P

I WOULD get involved myself but... nah I'm too lazy :P (Especially since I have other work to do >.<) Oh well :P

PS: Mighty, I really have to ask you... how did Grand Theft Auto get into any of this? XD
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1160s
Index - Back to Top