Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Like I said whatever man, as you do not realise the endless replay value like you should be. I need REASONS to acknowledge what you say. If I deem the reason not good enough I disregard and ask for another reason. Same reasons apply to all of what you say and why I have trouble acknowledging you guys properly, as none of your reasons seem to make any point to anything. I have different views of things than what most other gamers have, so I am not one to easily agree with you like that. As I said I need a good enough reason otherwise I'm ignoring what you say. Last time I listened to those kinds of reasons made by most other people I always had troubles (Final Fantasy. Even after looking up several videos and gameplay of it I still don't see it as what you're saying it is because of how the characters act. For instance Sephiroth acts as the most powerful being ever despite multiple bosses from other games surpassing him [People with the right skills can kill Sephiroth in under 1 minute yet a White Fatalis is impossible to kill in a solo match in that same ammount of time]).
Tell me what you've seen about Pokemon and then I'll tell you what I know is fact about the games for a comparison. You'd be surprised with what you don't know.
And I think I know where you're going with this. You hate Pokemon because of the Pokemon themselves being "kiddy". Well Zekrom disaproves of EVERYTHING you may think.

And so does Reshiram.

And for reasons you chose to worship some franchises here are my reasons to hate them for some of them:
Final Fantasy: Near endless amounts of titles in small amounts of time to the point they seem extremely unoriginal. You may say the same things for Pokemon but technically that is false; Only 5 pairs of versions are even considered true and each of those versions have exactly 3 years inbetween them. Anything else within that amount of time is either and expanded version with a bigger storyline and improved aspects from the 2 main versions of as of the 3rd gen remakes of whatever versions were released 2 generations ago (3rd Gen, Red and Blue remake. 4th Gen, Gold and Silver remake. 5th gen, theoretical Ruby and Sapphire remake to follow the order the 3rd gen started).
Grand Theft Auto: A: I'm not a big fan of M rated games. B: They have far too many extreme controversies (Pokemon had some too but all of those reasons mentioned for such criticism were not good enough [Cockfighting claims = People not realising the name is actually Pocket MONSTERS]). Don't even get me started about that Hot Coffee Mod.
Almost every 360 and PS3 game save for Halo and Sony's franchises and anything that uses a more unique graphical style than photorealism: Because of the HD support I cannot take critics seriously about the games because of what I've heard the same people say about HD as if it were god. What they NEED to do is write a review and play the games in 480i or lower and not 720p and higher. Without HD we can hear their honest opinions, but we can't because they worship it as god.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1474s
Index - Back to Top