Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#53  Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
With Index, you also have to keep in mind that it takes portions from various novels throughout so it's kind of in a random order. So perhaps it wasn't all early work of the creator. Some of it might have been newer stuff.

My guess is if you were not crazy about the first season you probably won't like the 2nd either which is basically what you said but I just wanted to point out that the source material for season 1 was from various books and not necessarily all early works..

I also agree that Railgun while looking okay overall probably won't be as good as Index and that the level of fan service seems considerably higher already.

I haven't decided on a favorite character yet overall they all have ups and downs. It's definitely not Kuroko though. heh. She's getting on my nerves too. I like the rest of them about equally so far. Mikoto is the most bad ass.

I'm a bit sad this season is almost over. Maid-Sama and Mitsudomoe have been quite enjoyable. 2nd season of Mitsudomoe was announced for the winter season though. Whoo!

Some stuff I'm eying for next season.

interested

My Little sister cant be this cute
Soredemo machi wa mawatteiru
Kuragahime
Yosuga no Sora

mildly interested...
Will probly watch some for laughs. I tend to pick up 1 or 2 mediocre shows a season for that.

psychic detective yakumo
bakuman
arakawa under the bridge x bridge
index 2
MM!
Agricultural Musume
panty and stocking
invasion squid girl

Also! As for what you mentioned earlier Razon. I understand where you're coming from with difficulty recommending titles. I don't like recommending things often but when I do I usually base it on the shows someone has liked already and think of shows with similar themes, characters, or worlds.

My feelings are a bit mixed when I consider if I like a show better watching it in 1 or few sittings as opposed to watching it weekly. I think the overall experience and impact of the show is better watching it quickly, but if you watch a show spaced out over time it stays in your memory better (assuming you're enjoying it of course!). Some of my favorite shows have been watched in both methods so I can't say I prefer one method over the other.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1237s
Index - Back to Top