BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
Only 15 scores in 20 years or so is like giving them away like hotcakes? I don't think so.

Considering only 3 games had a perfect score as of about 10 years ago? And half of the 15 was in the past 2 and a half years? I'd say so.

Here are a couple of interesting articles you can read that are somewhat related to my point.

That's because that was a deliberate attempt by Konami to make sure the game sold well. Do Nintendo and game Freak REALLY look like the people who would bribe Famitsu to do the same? They do that with CoroCoro because the Japanse Blue originally sold exclusively by CoroCoro at first, but doing that with Famitsu never happens. They have CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday to promote their games, they don't need to bribe Famitsu to do the same like Konami did. Plus these is the only Pokemon games to get a 40/40 from Famitsu, and if Famitsu is indeed the problem you're saying why didn't Diamond and pearl get the same score? And why didn't HeartGold and SoulSilver get a 40/40 either?? FAIL. Besides regardless all the games that got the score deserve it anyways, even Peace Walker. And even if the magazine's perfect score helps boost sales, the games don't even need it, especially given how they surpassed 1 million copies sold nearly 2 weeks prior to the review and 1 month prior to the release of the games. Just the sales alone suggests that these games must be highly anticipated, which is 100% correct if you look at all the changes the games are bringing.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1669s
Index - Back to Top