Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#50  Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Railgun will be quite different but probably still good if you like the characters and Index 2 will probably be more of the same so it should all be good as well.

The Railgun spinoff I liked, as for the original index anime I didn't. The index story or it's character's didn't really hit the spot for me, railgun was a comedy though. So the story didn't matter too much, and there was less fanservice too in railgun which helped since I'm not too fond of such content.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Are you still watching Amagami Razon? If so what are your thoughts? Liked Haruka or Kaoru better? lol

It's still on my list of animes to watch, it was one of those ones that I'm not really interested in and just picked it up for the sake of having something extra to watch. Can't answer your question anyway though as I'm behind on all of the animes that I'm watching this season, since I've been spending some time watching some past animes that I missed or originally passed on watching instead.

Just finished off Blood+ recently, it was quite a good watch. I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it already, a lot was well executed in it. Like many animes it won't be completely epic from the first episode on, so you'll have to give it some episodes for the characters to start maturing and progressing with the story- I'd recommend shinsens-sub's releases for it.

The problem with recommending though, is many people will give up on animes if it doesn't reel their interests in within the first few episodes of a series. Which is often before anything really has the chance to get going, though there's no telling wether someone would like something later on either.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Would also like to add that I'm working on the Kara no Kyoukai movies from Type-Moon.

Kara no kyoukai I've seen but it was years back, and the last 2 movies I had to wait to watch. I'll just say that they were alright, watching something spanned over time- and the more time that goes by having since watched something makes it more difficult to give an opinion on it. Just like having marathoned an anime and having enjoyed it quite a deal, it can feel like that overshadows many animes priorly seen as time has passed since you enjoyed them. And even if you watched them again there's nothing like the first time, tends to make it rough to recommend an anime unless it was just stand out good- I personally don't rewatch things I've already seen though.

Say you watch a really good serious anime, then it may make some prior animes that you watched feel like they lack in comparison or think of them as not as good- because of having watched something that you liked so much more or just enjoyed at the time.

I'll catch up on this season's animes soon enough.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1596s
Index - Back to Top