Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#48  Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Index was pretty good and I do believe we'll check out the rest of the material soon. The layout of the series was a bit odd with every arc being a totally different story so it didn't seem to flow to well but it is based off of multiple novels with varying stories so I can see how it ended up the way it was.

Railgun will be quite different but probably still good if you liek the characters and Index 2 will probably be more of the same so it should all be good as well.

Recently I'm still working on Mitsudomoe and Amagami SS. I think the 2nd arc for Amagami will be the peak of the series sicne Kaoru was my favorite character. New arc is looking mediocre so far.

Are you still watching Amagami Razon? If so what are your thoughts? Liked Haruka or Kaoru better? lol

I've also caught up on Eclipse's release for Maid-sama, still a pretty good series.

I'm also almost done with my Di Gi Charat Nyo dvds. Sadly it doesn't appear Bandai brought all of it to america and all i can find after episode 72 online is raws.

*EDIT*

Would also like to add that I'm working on the Kara no Kyoukai movies from Type-Moon. Wicked awesome! I've watched 6 of the 7 and will be finishing it tomorrow.

Everything is pretty fantastic! The animation, the music, the characters and though the story can be a bit hard to follow since the time-line is a bit shuffled it's also very good as you start piecing it together.

I highly recommend it to any fan of serious or dark anime, and perhaps the casual fan will also enjoy it. If you're a Type-Moon fan I'd say its pretty much required watching. I'm a bit ashamed with myself for not watching these sooner though I'm a bit relieved at the same time that i didn't have to wait for each subsequent movie to be released.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1149s
Index - Back to Top