Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#47  Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
I recently finished watching the first season of Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) with my bro and his friend. It was pretty good. We may end up starting the spinoff series, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun), at a later date.

It takes place in a world where there are both magicians and espers (although both sides are at odds) and how the main character, Tōma Kamijō, gets wrapped up in this conflict. Although he is one of the weakest espers in the city the anime takes place in, he has a unique ability in which is right arm can cancel any supernatural powers (may they be of esper power or magical power). Another one of the main chracters is a girl simiply called Index, whose mind has been implanted with the Index Librorum Prohibitorum, 103,000 forbidden magical books the church has removed from circulation.

If you like Fate/Stay Night or Shakugan no Shana, chances are you'd probably like Index as well.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1138s
Index - Back to Top