Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: My NES Collection
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
about 95% of the nes library is rubbish in my view, but if i was to have a collection, crappy ones with historical precedence would still be included ^_^

*does some calculations in his head* I think more then 5% of nes games are decent, under half of them of course (true for all systems, even the dreamcast and snes, which were both quite high on the curve), but considering there are about 1000ish released Nintendo games, and most top 100 list is still missing a good number of games that are classic while not having great deals of complete crap in them, that means over 10 percent are decent, in my opinion it fares better then the PS1 in that regard, which had a similar number of games. (both numbers I only know from roms)

--edit--
Bomberman on the NES doesn't have much historical significance. It's just an inferior port. Metal Gear on the NES doesn't have historical significance for the same reason. Also, I have a collection to play, and a great deal of games to get. There are three ways I'll get games at this point in time: I see that looks like it would be a decent addition for dirt cheap in a store. I buy a game I REALLY want off ebay or from a store. or I acquire someone elses collection as a whole, and integrate it into mine.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1438s
Index - Back to Top