BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: TSA Pommy Modifyer
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Man-Frog wrote:
Lazy Oaf. :P

It would require checking what each character is and then remembering what they were and naming them. There are no official names that I know of, so I have to think myself, and it isn't like they're worth it or anything since their only usefullness is in screwing around with cutscenes (Which probably will get boring after a while anyways)

When I mean checking them, I mean loading up a level with an alternative Pommy, checking, renaming, exit level, repeat for each Pommy. I didn't do it in the first place mainly because they were never my priority, I was trying to get the Elemental Knights. If Ashtarth hadn't been there at value 11, then I would have believed it to be worthless and never tried any other value.

It is also a reaccurring hell for me because this took an extremely long amount of time, you have no idea, I really don't want to go back to it unless it is either figuring out how to change Battle Mode characters or the Bomberman character (Latter I'm not entirely sure about)

Unfortunately, with what I am using, the former seems to be very difficult.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1485s
Index - Back to Top