BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legend of the Black Dragon (White Fatalis's Art)
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am  Reply with quote + 
I've always been using paint for quite a long time actually, though I didn't get as good as I am today until about a year ago from then I slowly got better and better.

Edit:

Back in the old days before Bowser became the brute he is known as today K. Rool was at the top of the world. He had everything a villian could ever dream of. The perfect nemesis, the perfect lair, and the perfect plan to rule the world. He had everything, until one day, Microsoft sent their agent Master Cheif to steal Rare away from Nintendo and shatter his dream world into a cave of nothingness. Once Rare has made their depart to the dark side K. Rool was left without any real purpose. He made a vow that he would one day return to steal all the golden bananas again and try to take over the world. But sadly, even with the upcoming platformer Donkey Kong Country Returns he appears to have been replaced by a bunch of Tikis that suit the jungle theme of the games more than K. Rool himself. With this K. Rool appears ready to leave the realm of gaming if nothing is done to bring back the pride he once had in Donkey Kong 64. Hopefully Retro Studios will see that this King needs a chance to be the real king again after all these years of nothing but spin-offs.

When the story to never be told reach it's peak in 2008, I wondered what the next chapter would be. Little did I know that there would be no further chapters until 2010. All of this change occured in Spring 2008 with the creation of Ghost Raptor. Everything I knew was starting to change when I slowly started to focus more on Ghost Raptor than the story to never be told. While the effect of Ghost Raptor's changing things was by no means immediate, the Story to never be told lasted until Spring 2009 in which the Ultimorian Chronicles Era was starting to take full form. Many of the aspects of the era were then fully formed and the old story became rarely seen until 2010 in which I finally decided to finish it the way it should truely end. It is unknown if Ghost Raptor is indeed the cause to the lose of interest in the old world, but it was revolutionarty to be the first truely original character ever designed by me.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1790s
Index - Back to Top