BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#114  Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am  Reply with quote + 
And you do realize that we're not talking about Xenoblade or The Last Story or Monster Hunter. We're talking about Dead Rising, a game that was originally on the Xbox 360 (and took full advantage of that) that then received a remake on the Wii.

It's a fact that the Wii isn't as powerful as it's competition, technologically speaking. Porting a game like Dead Rising, originally a 360 exclusive, onto the Wii means they had to cut out stuff, I understand that. However, because the port took a lot of cuts, it's considered to be inferior for the most part by those who have played the original Dead Rising for the same reasons I've already mentioned and more. Kind of makes me wonder why they ported the game to the Wii in the first place, but then I remember why.

Also, I did watch that trailer, and it's another title I'm not very interested in. Games like that aren't really the kind of thing I like to play. Closest thing I've played that's like that is Kingdom Hearts, but I mostly play those because one, the gameplay's pretty simple and fun, and two, it's amusing to see Disney and Square characters interacting in the same world. It's like some kind of twisted fan fiction crossover come to life.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1726s
Index - Back to Top