Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Razon
Board Admin

Post#43  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Well after catching up on this season, one of my 2 recommendations from this season is what you asked about.

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, been enjoying this anime quite a bit- it's good and definitely worth giving a few episodes. Starts getting good the second episode when it starts covering the 3 main character's pasts together which last for a few episodes, then once it gets back to the present the plot picks up right away.

As for my second recommendation, which is in the comedy genre Seitokai Yakuindomo. Unlike many animes that have pretty much summed up 'guys that drool over girls', this anime does a nice change and has the females being the dirty ones. But they don't do much drooling (except the one character), instead a few of them are extremely perverted and are constantly making in detail dirty jokes. While the male and the other female lead of the 4 are generally normal, it's easily the best comedy this season.

Both animes are worth checking out, everything else has felt mediocre this season.

In other news just finished seirei no moribito which was a few year old anime, said to have a slow pace but it was quite a worthwhile watch.

The only anime I'm behind on is senkou no night raid, everything else I'm caught up on or has ended already from the previous anime season.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1355s
Index - Back to Top