Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#42  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm watching 2 shows this season. I'm also watching Amagami SS. It's been okay. The plot structure of 4 episodes per girls route was an interesting concept but it doesn't provide ample time for a good development. The characters can also be a bit too silly. The first girl kind of bothered me sometimes. The art style and character designs are fantastic though. Even still I might end up dropping it if the following arcs drag. Right now they're doing the arc for Kaoru who is my favorite character so far.

Love that sexy hair.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=character&charid=17010

Overall Amagami has been up and down. I haven't given up on it quite yet.

The other show I'm watching this season is Mitsudomoe which is awesome.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7224

If you've still got room on your plate you should check it out. Very funny! Sadly the new group Ravesubs that was doing it pretty well disbanded. Now I'm probably gonna have to wait for the slow FFFPeeps to do them. That or watch crappy releases from horriblesubs or Subdesu.

How is Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, or Legend of the Legendary Heroes? I almost picked that one up cause of its' ridiculous name, but it looked like it was gonna turn out to be mediocre when I watched the preview.

I'm also meaning to get back to Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! which is still airing but I stalled it back on episode 9.

Other then that for anime its been some old oddball OVAs I picked up at Otakon and some Di Gi Charat Nyo here and there.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1347s
Index - Back to Top