BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#105  Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Since Peace Walker, I've been in a bit of a Metal Gear mode. I recently finished Metal Gear Solid 3 yet again a few days ago. I also started working on the original Metal Gear Solid, and may even play the other games I have if my Metal Gear swing continues. I also finished the original Resident Evil with Chris for the second time via PSP (those games seem to be excellent for a PSP, since I recall playing (and finishing) the other two original PlayStation games on my PSP).

I've also been playing a few other titles mostly out of fun. These include, as of late, Resident Evil 4 (just messing around, highly doubt this'll turn into a marathon kind of thing), Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Phantasy Star Zero, WarioWare Inc., Peace Walker (still lol), Civil War Generals II with my bro, and original Smash Bros. also with my bro. I may have forgotten some, but whateves.

Although I have no money yet, I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 2 when that comes around, maybe get the inferior remake (or so I hear) of Dead Rising for Wii so I can actually play the original game in some way (one game is not enough to justify getting a new console (except if it's Metal Gear related, of course)). I dunno, something about killing zombies with everyday items like benches, TVs, or even CDs just sounds so exciting!

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1637s
Index - Back to Top