Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Jetterz - A Look Back
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Yeah, if Jetterz hasn't come over to the U.S. by now (considering the Jetterz game came out, what, a few years ago but still no sign of the anime?), I highly doubt it will.
Don't forget that even the game only came out in the States nearly two years after the original release!

I admit as a curiosity I'd be interested to hear a dub would be like (well, the GameCube game did give us a taster of that, but it certainly wasn't quality stuff. I do feel with some good actors and a more punchy script they could get some great results), but given the fact it's fifty two freakin' episodes long and the franchise hasn't got much of an audience these days, it doesn't sound like a good investment for any publisher. If there was some huge explosion (har har) of Bomberman publicity that signalled a return ala the buzz surrounding Sonic Adventure, I could almost imagine it being getting a release, but the prospects of that are really, really slim. Even then, I'd only be interested in it if it had a dub or if the subs weren't hard-coded. Seriously, I'm still agonising over getting clean screenshots, and those Japanese DVDs are more expensive every time I look at them.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0945s
Index - Back to Top