Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Jetterz - A Look Back
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, if Jetterz hasn't come over to the U.S. by now (considering the Jetterz game came out, what, a few years ago but still no sign of the anime?), I highly doubt it will.

Also considering how poorly the American anime industry has been doing lastly, the only real way I see this coming over (assuming it ever actually does) is that it'd probably be subbed only. It'd probably be for the best that way.

Even if the anime industry was doing better, I don't think they'd bother getting a dub done for Jetterz anyway. Bomberman isn't exactly popular over in the States, not like how it is in Japan anyhow. I don't think a whole lot of people would be interested in buying the series over here.

Besides, I honestly don't even want to think about how badly it'd be screwed up if it was brought into the wrong hands (coughcough4kidscoughcough).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0703s
Index - Back to Top