BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Mario Brothers 3 Never Happened.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#20  Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
You sure are squinting a lot! Maybe you should see an optometrist? :normal: 

Also, this discussion has not been about Mario 3 for quite a few posts now. I myself did not even take part in the original discussion, save for one remark about a comment on how Mario has a sort of "showtime" feel to it.

Finally, please note that Sonitii's point of view varies slightly from mine. He has been saying that the media in question (books, games, movies, etc.) offers an escape from reality, while I have been saying that one must be willing to suspend his or her disbelief in order to get involved in a story. Stories do offer an escape from reality, but that is not the stance I have taken in this argument! If you look at every story through any medium with an eye to technical detail and refuse to involve yourself with the story, how are you able to feel the emotions, or care about the plot? That is what I am trying to ask.

Perhaps there is some sort of misunderstanding here. Feel free to ditch the original Mario 3 discussion for a moment, because the conversation has sort of gone way past that already. >_>
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1353s
Index - Back to Top