BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman fictions
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 am  Reply with quote + 
TokiAlbatou wrote:
Man-Frog wrote:
A lot of fan-fic writers don't learn....or even care for that matter. It's almost depressing.

I actually learn when I write fanfiction. I learn on what I can improve on and stuff. And besides, I agree with Zaphe, fanfiction is not pointless, even the sucky fanfics aren't pointless.

I agree with this sentiment. I learned a lot while writing (may it be fanfiction or original stuff). I don't consider myself to be a great writer or anything, but compared to when I first started, I've greatly improved.

Besides, there are actually some really good fanfics out there. You just have to be willing to find them. One of the best stories I've ever read is this Kirby fanfic called "Shades of Grey." It's very well written and has a good story. I highly recommend it.

There was another story on FF.net that was purposely written so badly, it was hilarious. Can't seem to find it on there anymore though. D: It was this Zelda story called "THE GREATEST FANFIC EVER," obviously parodying poorly written fanfics.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1087s
Index - Back to Top