Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: LSD: (The Game)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Freaking... This game is just nuts. Why am I even doing this.

I approached a dragon/demon/pterodactyl statue on top of a fireplace in this mostly empty dojo thing, only to have it suddenly fly at and attack me, screeching.

I was exploring one of the grass/cliff areas and came to a weird, large, metallic gate going into the cliffside in a secluded area. Walking through, I came into a city at night, right behind (in front of? I can't tell with these unbelievably bad graphics) a woman in red, only for her head to fall off and roll towards me while her body fell into me.

Today I decided to subject myself once more to this weird "game" (the worst part is the Uncanny Valley of the whole thing due to the Polygon Ceiling that this game hits so hard). Starting in front of a wall, I turned around in some kind of dojo to find one of the small cubicle rooms, directly behind me, was filled with the front half of a very, very disturbing looking person, gigantic, sticking out of a wall, and watching me with this bemused look on its face.

Then there's... this.

I don't really know why the graphics are so awful in this game. I know it's a PSX game, but come on. Either it's because of all the weird videos that they stuck in the game, or the developers knew it would make the whole thing just that much more bizarre.

EDIT: The controls are really, really bad as well. It's really jerky, you can't turn and walk at the same time, and all else you can do besides walk is look up and down. Really, the whole thing feels like a beginning developer's first 3D engine test. I don't recommend it unless you just want to weird yourself out.

Last edited by Plasma Bomber on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1648s
Index - Back to Top