BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#100  Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
ha ha wow. You guys are really going to town in here huh?

Wish I was my younger self and had something to contribute to this discussion, but my interest in new games has waned so much that I don't really care anymore.

Maybe I'll check something out that a friend or relative shows me after they have already acquired it but I'm probably not even going to give the system a look since there's just a lack of interest for me.

The only games I still buy are old games and the occasional new anime-styled game that looks interesting or a sequel to a series I've previously enjoyed that still has a good feel to it.

I've also taken an enjoyment for simpler shorter games these days. I enjoy shooters, puzzles and beat em ups more then ever cause i hardly ever have the motivation or time to devote to RPGs and longer type games. I hope my vigor for such things comes back some day cause I enjoyed playing those a lot.

As for what I'm looking forward to... There's really nothing right now. There's a few things I have a mild interest to check out later but nothing really captivating.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1287s
Index - Back to Top