BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#98  Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
It might work something like this, but this is just a stab in the dark. I can see it changing the gameplay in some cases. If they did do this, it could be interesting to see on some games. Again, we'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

That is kind of neat. I can see how'd that would work for thinking games like Ace Attorney or something. But I wouldn't want every game to have a gameplay feature like that though. Could you imagine having to do that for, say, Mario? Also, if that's going to be how it would work, I'm not sure how one would be able to really play a game with it on while on the go.

Razon wrote:
Guess I'm not the only person who thinks the dreamcast had a lot of amazingly creative games, and that's dieing out (especially if you ignore very independent games). I'm a retro gamer, and all these retro title imaginings are great, but to be honest, I'd rather have some great new ideas.

I hear the Dreamcast has some awesome homebrew games (not that I ever played any of 'em). Even after it jumped out of the official console race, it's legacy is still strong, huh?

Razon wrote:
You can't blame companies for making casual games and stuff that will sell, as it's gotten more pricey now-a-days to produce on these HD consoles. That's why you don't see the level of creativity like you did on the dreamcast, chances and risk is accompanied by great loss if they want to experiment with something original and it doesn't do good now.

I understand that, but it's still no real reason to rely almost entirely on a gimmick. That's pretty much what I've been arguing about this whole time.

Razon wrote:
As for the 3D projection, yes they did say that it could be turned on and off. I think that 3D like that if done right could help more immerse you in the experience of it, it certainly isn't meant to change the gameplay aspect of it.

Where'd you get this from? E3? Not that I don't believe you, but I'd rather hear/read what was said regarding that.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1440s
Index - Back to Top