BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#82  Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I said it once and I'll say it again; I'm disappointed in Nintendo's current direction. Or maybe I should say the video game industry's current direction. And I am, of course, talking about gimmicks.

Seems like they believe the more wilder a gimmick, the better the sales. Instead of making, I dunno, good fun games? Ever since Nintendo did it, everyone else is following up on the whole motion sensor thing (with the PS3's wand thing (don't remember the name, and I don't really care) and the 360's Natal project (don't care if I got that the other way around either)).

I mean, really, a 3D game console? Do we really need the graphics to pop out like in those iMax theater movies? Is that supposed to make my games more "fun"? Am I going to have to wear silly 3D glasses just to see what's going in my game?[/satire]

I admit, I'm slightly interested in the console (but definitely not because of the 3D stuff). But really, I've had just about enough with the silly gimmicks.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1315s
Index - Back to Top