BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#76  Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Yeah, I found sonic adventure to be the last good sonic game. I would've likely beat SA2 if it weren't for one simple fact.

Knuckles Treasure Hunting is about the worst gameplay element ever. In SA1 the levels were both smaller and skippable.

In SA2... it just wasn't ever going to happen.

Which is sad too, as SA1 as far as 3d conversions of old series's go was remarkably good.

Nah, Big has the worst gameplay by far. But I can see where you're coming from regarding this. Knuckles/Rouge stages weren't exactly my favorite either, but amusingly I found that they had some of the catchiest songs in the game. Probably why I was able to tolerate them at all.

fireball87 wrote:
(shadow sucked too, but atleast his gameplay element (as in sonics gameplay element from the first game, was decent)... tails/eggman was inferior to SA1's e102 as well, and you lost out on the other styles completely, dispite the game trying to act like it was more diverse, despite adding near nothing. The best thing about SA2 was quite possibly the unlockable green hill stage... which also wasn't all that great)

Yeah, I disliked Shadow in the game. I hated him even more when Sega pulled a Zero with the character in Sonic Zeroes.

Even if it pretty was a watered down version of Gamma's game, I personally think if it was just Robotnik who played that way, I'd be okay with it. Heck, I thought it was awesome when you started the Dark story as Robotnik infiltrating the G.U.N. facility. But having Tails play in the same manner annoyed me, since Tails had not once in any of the other games piloted a machine equipped with weapons.

Not to mention that Green Hill Zone is practically impossible to get via legitimate means. I used a cheat save just to see what it's all about. No way in hell was I ever going to get all of the S rank emblems to play a 3D remake of a nostalgic stage.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1541s
Index - Back to Top