BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#74  Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Adventure was definitely one of Sonic's last good games, imho. Took me a long time to finish it (mostly because of Big the Cat, his stages sucked), but the end product was good (I played both the original Dreamcast release and the Gamecube re-release, btw).

From Sonic Adventure on, it was slowly but surely declining. Sonic Adventure 2, although by no means a disaster of a game, it simply wasn't as good as Sonic Adventure. Being able to play as Robotnik was awesome, but I strongly disliked how Tails was the same thing. Also didn't like how the game forced you to play the three playing styles in each story. And there was Shadow, yet another Sonic rival, which seems to have started the trend of introducing another new one in each game.

By the time I played (and finished) that mess that I called Sonic Zeroes, that was when I said "no more new Sonic games until I've been proven that they can be good again." Haven't bought a new Sonic game since. Although I rented Shadow the Hedgehog to test it a while back, I hated that one more then Zeroes and haven't even bothered to play any of the new games since then.

TL;DR

Since Sonic Adventure 2, new Sonic games have been sucking.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1261s
Index - Back to Top