BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The "What the heck is your avatar/signature" topic
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#17  Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Soniti 254 wrote:
How's RPG Maker XP, DarkFire? That one any good? I only really used RM2k, RM2k3, and SRPG Maker 95.

Well I can't really say. I haven't used any other RPG Maker besides that one, so I can't say if it is better but I'm definately pretty used to it.

Oh I see. You can find RPG Maker 2000, 2003, and SRPG Maker 95 with relative ease out there on the interwebs (SRPG Maker is a little more difficult to come by, and one of the firsts attempts at translating was very poorly done, but there's a more complete translation of the maker out there if you're willing to hunt for it). 2000 and 2003 are pretty easy to use and are practically identical in both appearance and use.

There's also a RPG Maker 95 which is, needless to say, a bit dated in comparison, but it has a couple of neat things like being able to see all of your party members on the map.

I used to be kind of big on it, if you couldn't tell. XD

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Soniti 254 wrote:
NECROMANCERED!!

My signature changed a bit. Instead of two awesome quotes under a collapse tag, it's now an awesome scene from the webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic under a collapse tag. Also edited the regular stuff to be more up to date.

Oh man, there was an update? OH MAN, THERE WAS AN UPDATE. So awesome.

Yeah, my update's pretty awesome. :P

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1499s
Index - Back to Top