Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Happy new year
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#9  Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Happy new year and good redience to *beep*ed up 2004...Lets go back and remember the hell 2004 was to me...
1. Almost Failed one of my classes but made it up on the last day of school with one final essay, i passed with a c-,

2. I was so happy i was going to graduate I went out to celelbrate and some how ended up eating too much

3. only 3 days later well shopping for clothes to wear at graduation I starded to feel chest pains and went to the hospitol.

4. Had to stay overnight in the hospitol for 4 days after finding out i had gall-stones...Got out of te hospitol like 2 hours after my graduation was already over so i missed it.

5. Had to have surgery to remove my gallbladder and another overnight stay at hotel Hospitol.

6. My game Dealler was killed

I could also add that im job-less and Bush got re-elected but i wont go in to that
All in all 2004 was hell

Hope you guys like your fireworks and stuff in your nighborhoods becuase in about 3 hours ill be hearing nothing but gun shoots...no im not going to shoot myself, thats what they do on new year around here
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0857s
Index - Back to Top