Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a YouTube video
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Not sure if we did this kind of topic before, but eh.

Post some random YouTube video(es), may it be something hilarious or something awesome.

"I Unlocked Goose Howard"

A funny video for those of you familiar with the Fatal Fury/King of Fighters character Geese Howard. Very well editted, as the timing for the sound/voice clips is just too good.

By the way, I don't recommend grabbing a goose in the fashion the guy recording this video did. I actually don't recommend grabbing a goose at all.

"Terry Yum Goong"

A parody video made by Kajetokun, of "Over 9000" fame. It uses a scene from the foreign martial arts movie "The Protector" as base while placing in voice clips and sounds from Capcom VS SNK 2 (along with a outside guest character, but I won't spoil it for you). There are several other videos that have parodied this particular scene, but Kaj did it first afaik. It's hilarious.

I actually watched the movie that this video is based on because of this particular parody. The movie that this scene is from is very good and fun to watch, if any of you are into Asian martial arts films at all.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1731s
Index - Back to Top