BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Moments in video games that make you want to explode.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Metal Gear Solid 3 on extreme trying to get no alerts and at the Prison Break part... no camoflague...

Mostly everything before it I passed in a number of minutes but I spent 2 days getting the hell out of that Prison. The first was escaping to the North-West area of Grozi-whatever. The second was figuring out how in the world I am going to get past it? I finally figured it out at 11:00 PM... wow...

First, run over to the tanks in the west, and crawl under the second tank from the bottom. Go to the end of the tank and wait for the two guards to turn away. Get out of the tank, and punch the first guard you come across. He'll turn to you, use cigar gas, and he's out. Then go to the last pair of tanks and sit against the one on the right, but lean more towards the north side of the tank (While still remaining inbetween the two tanks) since there's a guard on the other side and he will see you. Look over to the West and wait for the Guard Dog to go to sleep. Then move north to the next guard, the second of the two guards you waited to turn away earlier, and take him out. Crawl under what should be a jeep beside him, and then move to the other side. You'll see another guard, the one who would see you if you were at the wrong position between the two tanks earlier. Take him out. Move all the way to the East by crawling, then wait against the southern wall. A Guard Dog will come near you and go to sleep, so crawl over to him slowly and use the cigar spray to put him to sleep longer. Then wait for the other guard up north to be a distance away from the exit up north, he'll be heading West. Once he is far away enough, you can run like hell over to the exit and crawl for your life. Then you're almost safe...

It was so obvious! Why didn't I think of it before!? :cry: 

(Note the bunched up text helps create the illusion of more work and complications...)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1192s
Index - Back to Top