Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Land series dicussions
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Some of the minigame seems identical though but that's because the entire sony series has those games in the first place
And yes the plot is 100% different, the third game is just you trying to be the piece King in the PSP you are already the piece King and you are trying to get the land back to it's former glory seeing that when you first play you only get a very teeny tiny section of Red zone

In each of the series Dolphin Island also seems to change locations all the time in the second game it has it's own island but in the third game you have to step outside the hotel to get to Red zone and in the PSP it IS in the Red zone

And there's this shortcut to take you to each land (For example in the third game you wanna go to White zone but you are not willing to go through Blue Zone) in the first game you have to go to a church, the second game is the only game to lack these shortcuts, the third game requires you to use some portal near the info booth to take you back to the hotel and once inside the hotel portal you can select which zone you want to go to, in the DS series you need to talk to the Employee in the info booth and in the PSP you just press the L button and choose which zone you want to go and that's it

About the Gold and Pretty relationship. If you play the first game Pretty will ACTUALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY I was once dumb enough to talk to her in the first game and all of a sudden all of my money is gone. Ungrateful jerk.. so Pretty is also a jerk like Gold

PS I get this feeling that the reason Gold is acting a bit jerky is because he's being rejected for his looks so often that he's getting rather desperate to get attention from her. It's not like he goes around stealing Shiro's money to buy lovely things for her
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0661s
Index - Back to Top