Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Land series dicussions
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman Fantasy Race
This is not part of the Land series but I noticed that one of the track Bomberman Coast Lake has a carnival at the beginning of the track and in the title screen it comfirmed that the area IS Bomberman Land
Machbom while has the biggest advantage being the fastest character in the game seems to be owned by Atlus so they had to replace him with Racer in the Kart series
Seeing as this is the last Bomberman game on the PS with a square head I wonder if this is the starting of the Land series...

Bomberman Land/64 arcade version
The music from the first game all got remixes after the first game when it hits the N64
The PS version has 40 attractions
All of the buildings are very huge in the game in comparison to the other games and Red Zone actually resembles the one shown on the cover (Said design is also on the opening of the second game but no inside the game itself)

Bomberman Kart
Starting with this game the Sony series has a hotel (One of the tracks is called Dolphin Island, the same Dolphin island as the one in the second Land game)
This game lacks a story mode
The Carnival track looks exactly like Yellow Zone

Bomberman Land 2
Then it got some of them got remix again when it hits part 2
Interesting enough this game is the longest Land game in the series as it has a 8 modes to choose from and four of them are kinda long
This is the only land game in which collecting all 125 pieces is only 50% of the entire game
This game has 80 and thus has the most amount of attractions (But you are gonna have to buy some of them at the epilogue)
The buildings now resembles little dollhouses and all of the zones is much smaller
Some of the zones also look kinda different from the first game (I have yet to reach Blue zone in the first game as I was just able to play the game today)
Red Zone: The port is smaller, some of the buildings look like forest resources, The forest area is much smaller
If I'm gonna put in the overall appearances
Red zone:Same as above but I'm gonna add that there are some dinky little victorian houses hanging around and some windmills
Blue zone: That place seems to be water paradise with all the beaches and the buildings resembling ones from an island. Bomber castle is on this zone, this zone also seems to be the hub zone because Yellow, Green and White zone are connected to this zone (You can also get to Yellow zone in the Red zone but you gotta go through Blue Zone first before you can even access that entrance)
Yellow Zone: Most of the area looks like a vegetable field, with a small portion resembling Japan
Green zone: Half of the area is a zoo, the other half is a western area (Interesting note.. this is the only game you can visit Green zone before the yellow zone though the reverse is also true since you can get the pieces to both zones in one sitting at Blue zone unlike the third game where you have to revisit Red zone after collecting some pieces in the Blue zone)
White zone: A mini market at one part, most of the area resembles a mini village. Oh and there's also white Tower. Interesting note you have to finish Blue and Red 100% to access this area (To get Blue 100% complete you need to collect all of the red piece first)
This is the first time that if you dash into a wall you will bang into it and there's a small chance you gain/lose coins this also passed into the third game

Bomberman Hardball
Like the original Kart this game also lacks a story
For some reason everyone is always wearing gears
From what I see in tennis everyone is right handed
Every single item cost 100 coins even a yellow scarf

Bomberman Land 3
On part 3 all of the music got remix AGAIN and the defeat music is gone
This is the first Bomberman Land in 3D
This is Rainbow's Land debut, it mostly looks like a desert which is very unfitting since I only see a single rainbow in the entire place
This game has 50 attractions
Mini Bomber debuts on this game but his outfit is always changing and he's a minor character
All five zones got a major redesign and is easier to navigate, but there are also a lot of NPC making the game look incredibly crowded at time (especially in Red Zone)
This is the first time you can trigger a map but I usually turn it off
Red Zone It has a carnival, a light house and a beach, now this is the hub considering that you get to Blue, Yellow and Green zone here
Blue Zone This zone is 100% beach/port
Yellow Zone Like Red zone it also has a carnival, Bomber castle is now on this zone. There are also a haunted house, a beach and a western area
Green Zone This whole place is a forest full of bugs and animals wandering around now (Sure there are animals in the second game but there were only in the zoo area). there is also a small beach
White Zone The place looks very urban now with the minimart gone now and all the fancy buildings, White Tower also seems very modern using elevators instead of stairs (One of the floor seems completely useless since all you do there is look at pictures that appears on the backing of Bomberman Battles, some of them urrgg)
Rainbow Zone The zone is 80% desert (All of the interior except for one is a desert as well), 15% beaches and 5% forest

Bomberman Land touch/Wii
The Nintendo series got altogether different musics
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and White zone are not present in these versions instead opting for card symbols (First touch) or astrology (Second touch)
The second Touch and Wii game has 40 attractions while the first Touch has only 36
The Nintendo series are the only time you get to use someone other than Shiro in mini game mode, kinda convenient but you can't use them in the main mode (And since Racer/Baby Red is missing..They missed out on the fun)
The director and Pretty's butler are also missing in the DS versions but not permanently gone as I see them in the PSP unlike Baby Red and Racer who are truly gone
The second touch game has a bit of a dating mechanic in it

Bomberman Land PSP
The PSP is identical to the third game but two of the music are at a much slower pace
This is the only Land game in which you cannot freely navigate
This game has 50 but at times you gotta repeat some of them
For some reason the locations of the piece are all messed up (In the first three Land you do not see a yellow piece on a Red zone at all)
For some reason the entire place feels like an island
This is the only Sony Land game you cannot explore Bomber castle and White tower

PS Urrr the DS version (the second one) of the Land series does have shipping as you get these heart pieces from either Round Pink or Aqua
PSS I have to find the 4koma first before I can tell if Midori is in it
PSSS About the fact Gold love for Pink is public....
1 More than half the time when you talk to him he's talking about Round Pink
2 He sent me two mails to me saying that he hopes Pretty is thinking about him and wants her to date him
And yet no.. Shiro still tries to take Pretty anyway.. Back stabber
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0976s
Index - Back to Top