Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#38  Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
I remember hearing about Katanagatari. It only sounded mildly interesting and I ended up forgetting about it. The art is kinda neat.

Spice and Wolf has been in my to watch list for awhile. It definitely looks like a series I'd really enjoy.

I'm not sure if I'd call it the same thing as you Razon but I also can watch lots of different things and not have much trouble finishing them. I'm not sure I'd call it a tolerance as much as just being easy to please. I rarely rate a series below a 6 if I finish it all. I've generally enjoyed most of the shows I've watched but then again I usually read up on it and know what I'm getting into so it's usually something i think I'm gonna like anyway.

Razon, I remember you saying you were also watching Arakawa Under the bridge this season right? What do you think of it so far? I'm really liking it. It's ridiculous but quite funny. I'd have to say Nino is my favorite character so far. Her blunt way of speaking is great.

Oh I'm also working on Hidamari Sketch right now. Half way through season 1. fun little slice o life show.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1295s
Index - Back to Top