BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
Razon
Board Admin

Post#39  Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Dark Zaphe wrote:
I don't think that's correct. You see tons more images and videos of topless men than you do women, it's just more socially acceptable to have a topless man than a topless woman. You can walk through a Wal*Mart and see large images of topless men plastered on newspaperboard or whatever in the aisles.

So in a sense, you are probably right in saying that there are many more nude images of women than men, but that is taking images of topless men out of the equation, because they technically are not "naked" in our sense of the word.

I suppose you're right. However, in advertisements also you commonly see a woman in just underwear or a bikini or something, and not very often you actually see a man in underwear or something similar. So I think my "women are visually more appealing then men" statement holds some truth.

Actually that's just because sex sells, this type of advertisement works with most men. But likewise this type of bare all advertising does not appeal to women, according to surveys- likely due to most males being more sexually driven. I don't fit into the majority, I'm someone uninterested or better put have dislike for sexual related things. The world is too corrupted and based around it now, I'm not some animal following reproductive instincts honestly now[/stab at mass majority]. Though don't get me wrong, not saying that there's anything wrong with purposely starting a family properly. Also I think that people look best fully clothed, not a fan of the naked human body.

Last edited by Razon on Mon May 10, 2010 4:49 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1625s
Index - Back to Top