Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Vampire Bomber
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
You know there is a vampire Bomber already, right? Except his name was Bompire...

Anyway, interesting design. The wings looks pretty cool. Shouldn't his face have something vampire-ish, though? Like fangs or something?

I could see him being a boss. The attacks remind me of something from Bomberman 64 TSA or Bomberman Generations.

Also, there is already a character/Bomberman class called Witch Bomber. Perhaps Wiccan Bomber or something of the like? I'm sure there's a better word than "Wiccan", though. Not sure about the whole thing of appending at "II" to the end of the names... "Death Bomber II" makes it sound like the rebels blew up Death Bomber I and so the Emperor had to start building a new one.

I'm actually aware of the fact myself, since I saw you and Ragey translating Bman game manuals and when I saw "Bompire" I was like,"What?" Something that I'm ashamed of myself is that some of my Bman characters have names of characters that existed :cry:  I'm aware of the Witch Bomber character and I changed her name to Sorceress Bomber (when I posted this, I didn't know what name to give her). I will post other pics of his gang later though.

EDIT I didn't add the fangs mainly because of the fact that Bombermen don't have visible mouths and jaws. He obviously does have fangs though. I'll post up a pic of him without his helmet and you'll be able to see his fangs.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1299s
Index - Back to Top