Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Vampire Bomber
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
This guy here is a Bman OC of mine. This drawing was done in pencil, markers, gel pens, and colored pencil (mainly due to my sucky Photoshop skills :B)

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/TokiAlbatou/Vampire-Bomber-1.gif

Anyways, here's a profile about this guy. As his name implies, he's obviously a vampire. Vampire Bomber is the leader of a group of sinister teenage bombers known as the Heartless Bombers. Long before the events of B64 and TSA, Sthertoth gathered the Heartless Bombers to help fight off Mihaele and the Elemental Knights, but like Sthertoth, they were imprisoned. A year after the events of TSA, they broke out of their prisons and decided to finish on what Sthertoth had done, which is to destroy the universe. It's for an upcoming fic of mine (which currently doesn't have a freaking title :cry:  )

Vampire Bomber's profile: (dunno why I'm even doing this)

Gender- Male

Race- 7/8 Vampire 1/8 Bomberman

Family- Blood Bomber (younger twin sister)

Personality- He is extremely vicious, vile, and crude. There is nothing more that he enjoys other than sucking blood (for obvious reasons). He often sucks blood of his rivals and any prisoners that he and his friends have captured. Sometimes he even sucks blood out of his soldiers, but he only does that when is really hungry. Vampire Bomber obviously hates the sun, in fact, he hates light in general.

Attacks:
Vampire Bomb (he throws a bomb that explodes into purple flames)

Explosive Bats (he fires bats that follow their target and explode)

Bloodsucker (he charges at his opponent. If he catches his opponent, he bites their neck and sucks their blood, which also replenishes his health)

Vampire Laser (he shoots purple lasers from his eyes)

Purple Fireball (he throws giant purple fireballs which explode)

Purple Lightning (he shoots purple lightning from his hands)

Vampire Slash (he dashes and slashes his opponent)

Purple Shock Wave (he flies into the air, and comes crashing onto the ground creating a purple shock wave)

Life sucker- instant knockout (he gathers purple energy, and charges. If he catches his opponent, he'll not only slash his opponent, but he'll also suck their blood and destroy them in a purple explosion)

Oh and he can also fly as you can tell.

Other members of his group:

Blood Bomber (Female)

Curse Bomber (Female)

Death Bomber II (Male) there was a character in a Bman game named Death Bomber so I added the II

Sorceress Bomber (Female)

Spider Bomber (Male)

Punk Bomber II (Female) another character in the Bman game so...

Goth Bomber (Female)

Zombie Bomber (Male)

Shadow Bomber II (male)

Wow, just imagine him (and I guess his friends too) as a boss.

Last edited by TokiAlbatou on Sun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1632s
Index - Back to Top