BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Online Korean INFO!!
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Im Sad To Say, Korean Bomberman Online Works!! The Sad thing is, you guys cant make an account on korean since you dont have a korean residential key, but i need someone to find keys inorder for everyone to play, cause i think i can go thru the registering part, and just need a korean residential key to do it, NOW heres the fun part, Korean bomberman Made this new mode,

1.im thinking its like a story mode, since it says 1 player all over it, but im not sure, as you know you see 4 sections, the one on the far left is survival,2nd and third is panel attack and that one thingy where u have to collect the 3 gold ball thingy, and the last one is drop bomb(submarine rule)

2. Heres how the server rooms look like, if u see that loading part, it loads a pic of a boy or a girl depending on what gender you picked where you registered, and theres my name at the top with a high rank!! XD. And that New thing is just a Blur to me.

3.Here you get to see that thingy that was loading, i think it looks like crap XD. and you can see some peoples names with supercool backgrounds on their name.

4.And of course the playing rooms.

5.I played a 1v1 game and look, i have no idea what these are.

6.A pic of me playing it with more sutff,I lost XD.

7.Another Pic???I WOn this one :veryhappy: 

EDIT:Note: Now all servers are gonna fill up since the 1st server of each rule are usually full. and if u wanna play, you gotta get me a korean residental keySSS :P , so i can try to get people registered, and what i mean by KEYS is because some might be in use already.[/img]
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1359s
Index - Back to Top