Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#32  Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
TokiAlbatou wrote:
I'm going to give Jetters another shot some time. After all, they say at some series, it gets better later on.

Hopefully, when you rewatch it, you'll like it like most of us have.

TokiAlbatou wrote:
The Kirby anime show I saw was the Kirby Right Back at 'Ya! show but I haven't seen that show in years (in the English dub). My sisters and I only saw like 3 1/2 episodes of it and that was it, we weren't really interested in it, although we do like the Kirby games, despite that we only have 2.

If I said anything that I shouldn't have said I apologize.

Yeah, that's the crappy one you watched. You'd do well to avoid 4kids stuff; they're really bad at anime (not even just laughably bad either) and I'm not the only one who knows so. The Japanese version, Hoshi no Kirby (lit. Kirby of the Stars), as I said, may as well be considered a different show entirely from the American dub and, based on what I've seen, it's pretty good. You should give that one a chance. It's the same animation, but unlike the 4jerks dub, it doesn't throw in stupid puns every five minutes and actually takes itself somewhat seriously.

I don't see any real reason to apologize. It's not like you said anything like "Jetterz sucks cuz I said so." or something like that.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1742s
Index - Back to Top