BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Marvel VS Capcom 3; it's quite real.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Some of you may or may not have already heard, but Capcom has recently announced a new sequel to one of the most beloved fighting game franchises of all time: The Marvel VS Capcom series.

As far as I know, all we have so far is a minute long teaser trailer that shows a few of the playable characters for the game and some teaser artwork (which I don't dig (why does Hulk have a crew cut?)). The definite confirmed characters as of right now are as follows:

Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Ryu (of Street Fighter fame), Morrigan (of DarkStalkers fame), Chris Redfield (of Resident Evil fame), and whoever the silhouettes in the teaser art are supposed to be. Some you can practically figure them out if you're familiar with the characters (I can see who appears to be Dante (of Devil May Cry fame) and Deadpool (a becoming quite popular Marvel character) here, but the rest I'm not so sure on), but others probably not.

The game supposedly is to have at least 30 playable characters, and it sounds like it'll be a 2.5D fighting game, similar to Capcom's Street Fighter IV. It's also to have a hard disc release for the 360 and PS3 (sorry Wii, but you apparently don't like fighting games other then Smash Bros.). Not too much else is known about the game so far, seeing as it was only announced about a week ago. Apparently there is an leaked list of characters for the game out there, but I'd take it with a grain of salt at this point.

Personally, I'm really hoping for Deadpool, Dante, and Albert Wesker to make an appearance in the game. That'd be my "dream team" so to speak. Although you can also see silhouettes for who may possibly be Deadpool and Dante for the Marvel and Capcom logos respectively (ha ha, it sure sounds like I'm repeating myself regarding those two). That said, I'm also looking quite forward to this game. I probably won't follow up on it religiously like some folks are, but I'm interested in seeing what the game will be like.

So what are BombermanBoard's thoughts on this? Excited? Interested?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1370s
Index - Back to Top