Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#195  Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow! I always had a feeling there was something about Tournament that didn't feel quite right, whether it was the nonsensical ending or something else, but that's a pretty awesome discovery! The similarity of area themes is pretty obvious, but the underwater section is nigh-identical to the BigOcean map. That's... that's quite something! I'm curious to see now if any Neutopia staff worked on Tournament or not.

The "egg looking things" in Fantasy Race are what hold up the item panels and rescue you if you fall off the course. They've got a lot more artwork than I realised - more than the player characters! Seriously, every player but White Bomber only have one image, the same one that shows up in the English manual. There ain't no justice.
Just to keep you all up to date, I've scanned the whole Fantasy Race guide (except for one page which I just noticed now), it's just a matter of rotating and cropping them all. I'm about halfway done, so it should be ready by Monday or Tuesday, hopefully.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1349s
Index - Back to Top